Fanoob is committed to protecting the rights of copyright rights holders and seeks to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of intellectual property.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on the Fanoob service infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our designated agent for copyright claim notifications (“Designated Agent”) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works within the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works that appear within the Service;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate, and you are the owner of, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Fanoob will process any notices of alleged copyright infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Fanoob will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
Fanoob may notify the owner or administrator of the affected content so that he or she can make a counter-notification pursuant to his or her rights under the DMCA. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the Designated Agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Fanoob may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Notices of claimed infringement and counter-notifications should be directed to the Designated Agent by mailing all required documentation to: Fanoob, 362 Walnut Ave., Sonoma, CA, ATTN: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT DESIGNATED AGENT or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Attn Copyright Infringement Designated Agent” in the subject line.